Thursday, July 28, 2005

How much is it worth to you?

As expected the BF didn't make it home last night. On the upside I had the best night's sleep. I love having the bed to myself. Left alone I tend to sleep diagonally across the bed and have the covers twisted up around me. I missed having him there, don't get me wrong but damn....big bed all the pillows and blankets to myself....Heaven.

So I rolled into his shop this morning to pick up the parking garage pass and there he was up under the dash of the car wiring up stuff. This car is suppose to roll onto the exhibition floor in just over 24 hours and the interior is still not done. The seats are out of it. The finish trim pieces around the center console aren't in. I didn't look in the back so I am going to guess that the sub boxes and amps are installed and I saw that they were able to cut through the carbon/kevlar and put in the door speakers. I am pretty sure they'll be done in time but man they are cutting it close. It still needs to be detailed out and I don't know if they've fixed the wiring for the electronic windows yet.

In other news, the movers will be in the office Friday. Can I say once again how much I don't want to move? I hate Redmond - it's souless. Office Park Hell! Don't even get me started on going to work in the "He Man Woman Haters Homo Club" that is their engineering dept. I have my eye on a palm plant in our lobby. My boss said if it makes it's way into my car he won't tell anyone. Hmmm wonder what else I could fit in my trunk. We have a fully stocked bar and beer fridge here at work. Friday we're having a big "Drink it while we can" party cause we're not being allowed to take it to Redmond with us. There are some great wines here I wouldn't mind opening up and having a glass of but I do have to drive home so I think I am going to have to skip the party. Damn.

I don't know if I'll have an internet connection at the car show this weekend but if I do I'll blog from there. I may have to figure out how to post pictures on this blog so I can share the car and the car hos with everyone.

Happy Thursday y'all.

No comments: