Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It's not all bad....but there are alot of boxes involved

Last night was day three of the great apartment pack up. I'd brought home about dozen or more boxes from work thinking that that would handle the majority of my possesions. Wrong. My books took up the two thirds of those boxes and I still have my entire reference section, and the architectural history portion of my "library" to pack.

I gave up on the books for awhile and turned my attention to the kitchen where the second largest collection of - things - is concentrated. Wanting to finish up as quickly as possible I tried to to convince the contents of my kitchen to just pack themselves. Oddly enought there were no takers.

We had a tsunami warning along the coast last night. By the time I heard about it they had already called it off so I didn't bother calling my mom who lives a block from the water in Keyport. I figured the warning probably didn't extend into the Sound where she's at anyway.
Well I suppose I should get some work done while I am here. Untill I move I'll only have an internet connection at work. For the first time in weeks I actually have multiple projects to work on so I suppose I'd better start earning my keep.

No comments: