Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Quick Update

My pager went off about 30 minutes ago letting me know that "THE MAJOR PORTION OF THE PROCEDURE IS UNDERWAY"

It should be about another hour before I hear more.

I am overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and support from everyone.  I can feel the energy and prayers wafting over the lake and onto me as I sit in the rooftop pavilion and soak up some sunshine.
Lake Erie in the distance

Downtown.  That street on the right is Euclid Ave.

Case Western University

Part of the Rooftop Pavilion
Thank you everyone for following along on this amazing, scary, thrilling, rainy, choose your own adjective, journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tess,

You two are in my prayers.

Stay strong

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Tess,
We will be praying for fast, complete healing for Jeff... Meanwhile, hang in there Lady and let him know that he is in our thoughts and prayers.
Reed