Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gonna be busy

We received the list of all Jeff's pre-surgery appointments today.  They included a handy map, which is good because Jeff feels much calmer if he knows where he's going and how to get there.  I am more the wander around until I bump into it sort of person.  However I am usually the better map reader.  The only thing not marked on the map is where the Health Line shuttle/bus stop is.  Guess we'll find out.

I forgot to mention in my last post that the photos from brunch were all taken by the lovely and very talented Ashley.  I am lucky to have her as a sister-in-law.

Oh, one more thing, I don't know if you can read it on the appointment schedule, but the last appointment on Monday is with the surgeon.  We were told to pack a lunch, show up, and be prepared to wait all day to see him.  It feels like we have an "appointment" with The Wizard of Oz.

No comments: