Thursday, December 29, 2005

Was I the last sucker left on your phone list?

Well this week is almost over. Thank goodness. I took the tree down last night and the BF decided that the carpets should be washed. He then spend the next few hours shampooing them. Didn't ask for help, didn't moan and groan about doing "women's' work", just got down and cleaned them. I was sorry that I'd already printed out my list of Reasons Why I Love You. Cause let me tell you - last night would have made the top 10 list.

Apparently I am now a manual writer at work. I've never written an Install Manual before in my life. I've read quite a few and none of them have ever left me with the desire to sit at my keyboard and write one. That being said....my very first manual is at the printers now and will arrive at work next week. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Everything was templated out for me and I was really just revising on old one. However when it comes time to update the ole resume...yeah I am not going to include this particular skill. I have no aspirations to be a technical writer. This blog is about as much writing as I like to do in a day.

The business next to ours is visted once a week by a cryogenic truck.  The truck hooks up to something inside the building. It's a big mystery around here. We NEVER see anyone who works next door except on the days this truck arrives. Do they have frozen heads over there? Whole people? Is it a storage place for frozen sperm?

It's so much more fun trying to guess then it would ever be to just go over there and ask.

No comments: