Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Baaaaaack!

So I was going to take a week or two off from blogging.....yeah it became a 4 month break. Don't worry you haven't missed much. I bought a new car, well new to me. It's a 2003 Jaguar S type R and I love it! Horsepower was never important to me until I had 400 of it all packed into a sleek and, I think, sexy, curvy, road hugging, package. Okay so it sucks down gas like a fat kid sucks up cake, but I still adore every white inch of it.

Work is crazy right now. We're suppose to be in our slow period - HA! I think we should send our sales guys on vacation or something because they're killing us with all these new jobs.

I found a blog last week that has completely sucked me in. I don't want to post a link to it because I feel like I would be violating his privacy by "advertising" it. Weird concept considering it is an on-line blog, but that's how I feel right now. Reading his posts is like catching a glimpse of what my marriage would have been like had I stayed instead of leaving when I did. Some couples can recover from an affair and some just can't.

My older boy is no longer allowed to go into the drugstore with me. A few weeks ago we're wondering the aisles waiting to get a prescription filled and he finds the condoms. He has a peculiar fascination with them after reading about them in the "sex book" I gave him when we had The Talk. In his "outside voice" he says,
"Hey mom I found the condoms."

"Great, but we don't need them."

"Res.....res....mom what's a res-a-vo-eer tip"

"Oh my god will you just leave them alone and get over here?!"

"Studded. Is that like the snow tires?"

"I am leaving now. Good bye!"

I though the woman at the other end of the aisle was going to fall over and wet her pants she was laughing so hard.

I received an email from an old HS friend just before Thanksgiving. I wrote her back but have yet to hear from her again. Odd.

No comments: